thanks for the news [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Printable View
thanks for the news [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I just came from over there and I can't believe how much positive energy is pouring out of that community for one of it's own.
I can't wait to hear an update from Sheri herself.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
wonderful news!!!! thanks for the update Wingy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
I am so happy to hear this news this morning! Thanks Wingy!
I finally managed to get registered over there but it's slower than molasses, when it moves at all, and I end up having to log off the internet to get unstuck.
It does look like a great community and I'm glad Sheri has all that positive energy working for her!
I'd like to comment over there but it just ain't happening.
Let me say it here though!
GET WELL SOON SHERI!!!
Your friend,
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
That's great news. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I've been thinking about Sheri all day.
With praying hands.
http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/e.../icon_pray.gif
I think Sheri's bravery has much to do with how well she as come through this ordeal. Fantastic news.
awesome news!! and for frosting on the cake. my neighbor who is a few years younger than me with a young child, just recieved his liver after living two more months than he was given by dr.s. hope sheri has a quick and easy recovery!=)
It seems a certain little girl has been quite the CHAT`RBOX!!!
She was able to talk to her husband for 30mins. after 8 hours of surgery!!!
But now,
Our little RockinSheri has been walking and talking so much that the staff has had to crack down on her....LOL....Give'em H`ell Sheri.
We may hear from her today, her husband will try and post something from Sheri on the Elks Grove board.( I hope he knows short hand or he'll never keep up with her....LOL)
Thats all for now, we'll wait and hear more of the update later.
Wingy
Glad to hear she's gonna be alright.